Details about MUCHE PhD Scholarships
MUCHE PhD Scholarships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Health economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by Macquarie University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend : $25,849 p.a. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend : $25,849 p.a.
The Macquarie University Centre for Health Economics (MUCHE) is offering PhD scholarships in health economics for suitably qualified Australian and international students. Applicants must have a first class (H1 equivalent) Bachelor’s degree in economics or closely related subject. Full scholarships are available (for both Australian and international students), as is the possibility of Research Assistant work to top up any funding, all subject to eligibility requirements.
Eligibility: To be considered for a scholarship the following are essential requirements:
- A first class (H1 equivalent) Bachelor’s degree in economics or closely related subject (mathematics, statistics, and other social science subjects such as epidemiology or allied health, psychology, medically qualified individuals will also be considered).
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an area relevant to health economics (and micro-economics).
- Demonstrated interest in health economics and/or public health.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and writing skills.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in health economics in the following strategic area: Integrated care, clinical networks and complex public health interventions, mental health, Aged care, Disability, Medical technology, Models for funding and financing and Performance measurement, Choice and competition in healthcare.