Details about MTN Scholarships, University Of Capetown, 2016
MTN Scholarships, University Of Capetown, 2016 is offered for MBA, Other degree in the field of Education, Health and Well-being. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cape Town and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees and registration fees, travel allowance, stipend, . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Africa.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees and registration fees, travel allowance, stipend,
The University of Capetown is offering scholarships for African citizens to pursue MBA or MPhil.
- The candidates applying for MTN Scholarships, University of Capetown, 2016 should be citizens or permanent residents of Africa.
- The applicants should pursue MPhil or MBA at the University of Capetown.
- The students should be accepted into the UCT GSB program.
- The candidates are expected to have financial need.
- The scholarship fields include Education: Usage of digital technologies, adaptive learning tools, and analytics etc., Health and Wellbeing: Usage of digital technologies to address challenges like nutrition, violence for the majority, mental health or safety, and healthcare, smart cities, and an open imagination.
- The applicants for MTN Scholarships, University of Capetown, 2016 are evaluated on the basis of their experience and interest in the chosen area, bold leadership, professional integrity and entrepreneurial drive.
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on their financial need, work experience, commitment and personal background.
- The candidates applying for MTN Scholarships, University of Capetown, 2016 should first apply to the MBA program or MPhil Inclusive Innovation program.
- The applicants should submit the scholarship form with the UCT application number.
- The candidates should also submit a curriculum vitae, completed affidavit containing assets, property details.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients will get full tuition and registration fees for two years.
- The recipients can apply for an economy-class travel allowance, a stipend, and costs towards conferences or workshops.