Details about MSc International Management Scholarship, 2018
MSc International Management Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than the UK).
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% tuition fees
- The University of the West of England is offering scholarships to international applicants to pursue postgraduate courses.
- The applicants for MSc International Management Scholarship, 2018 should have the British first or upper second class in an undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- The candidates should be international applicants other than the UK.
- The applicants should have an unconditional offer or a conditional offer with IELTS or English language as the only condition.
- The applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarships.
- The candidates are expected to submit their academic certificates at the time of application.
- The applicants should prove that they meet the UKVI criteria of being able to cover living costs and the remaining fee.
- The candidates applying for MSc International Management Scholarship, 2018 should cover the points of what they offer to the MSc International Management program and how would they use the MSc International Management after graduation while applying to the MSc program to be considered for the scholarships.
- The students who deferred their application should write another personal statement.
- The document should be saved as Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship and should be uploaded through their UWE welcome portal.
- The recipients of MSc International Management Scholarship, 2018 get 50% of the tuition fees.