Details about MSc Finance Scholarship, University Of The West Of England, 2017
MSc Finance Scholarship, University Of The West Of England, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of MSc Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% tuition fees
MSc Finance Scholarship, the University Of The West Of England, 2017 is open for international students to pursue the MSc program in Finance at the University.
- Only students with no previous study in the UK and who are new to UWE Bristol are considered for MSc Finance Scholarship, the University Of The West Of England, 2017.
- The applicants must have the equivalent of a B British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must not receive another scholarship or be sponsored.
- Candidates applying for MSc Finance Scholarship, the University Of The West Of England, 201 should hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- When accepting the scholarship, the selected candidate will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria with regards to being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
- Applicants must be categorized as overseas for fees purposes.
- Submit official academic transcripts.
- To be selected, the applicant must submit a personal statement describing why they believe they have potential to become an excellent professional, represent UWE in their home country upon their return and contribute to improving the quality of other students' experiences in their program.