Details about MNDRIA PhD Scholarship Top-up Grant
MNDRIA PhD Scholarship Top-up Grant is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biomedical or Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA)
- Deadline: 27 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per annum
- Applicants who have commenced their Ph.D. in 2015 are eligible.
- Applicants who have applied to a University for a Ph.D. scholarship to commence in 2016 can also apply.
- The grant is an incentive for an outstanding candidate.
- The ph.d. top-up grant will be offered to an applicant who has been awarded a University Ph.D. scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing their Ph.D. in biomedical or public health research in MND.
- Applicants must submit aims of project
- A detailed copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae in maximum two A4 pages.
- Background and research plan in maximum two A4 pages.
- Applicants must provide from two academic referees.
- A completed cover sheet must be submitted.