Details about Mladena And Dianko Sotirov Visiting Fellowship
Mladena And Dianko Sotirov Visiting Fellowship is offered for PhD, Post Doc, Training & Short courses degree in the field of History of International Affairs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc, Training & Short courses
- Provided by: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Deadline: 08 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£3,000
- The fellowships are open to internationals candidates.
- Bulgarian nationals are given priority for the fellowship programme.
- This Fellowship is intended primarily but not exclusively, for scholars in the early stages of their career, namely doctoral candidates and post-doctoral fellows.
- Research which is well defined and that focuses on present issues is preferred.
- Applicants are required to contribute to the activities of the Balkan Initiative.
- The quality of the research proposal will determine who gets selected for the award.
- After the completion of the fellowship programme, the applicant is expected to produce a working paper of 4,000-5,000 words of publishable quality on the topic of he/she proposed research.
- Applicants must submit all the documents in English.
- Applicants current copy of the CV must be submitted.
- Candidates must write a cover letter in 1,500 words summarising the current research and how it will help getting the LSE fellowship.
- Two letters of academic recommendation are to be presented.
- In the subject field of your email application, please enter: 2016 Sotirov Fellowship - Application.