Details about MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship
MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Logistics & Supply Chain Management (SCM). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Zaragoza Logistics Center and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% reduction in Tuition Fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Spanish Citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% reduction in Tuition Fee
The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is offering scholarships to students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Eligibility for the MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship :
- The applicants for MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarships should be admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- The candidates should have the potential for professional success and leadership.
- The applicants should be citizens of Spain.
- The applicants should have a four-year bachelor's degree.
- The candidates are expected to have a competitive score in GRE, GMAT, TOFEL, or IELTS.
- The applicants are required to have professional excellence or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or exceptional academic achievement.
Documents required for the MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship :
- The candidates applying for MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship should submit an application form with a statement about their economic situation, an essay explaining the reasons for applying for the scholarship, career plans, and their interests.
- The applicants should also submit a resume and a copy of their identity card.
- The candidates should also submit a copy of the acceptance letter for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Value of the scholarship :
The scholarship offers a 25 % (€24,000) reduction in tuition.