Details about MIT- Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship
MIT- Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Zaragoza Logistics Center and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% reduction in tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Spanish citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% reduction in tuition fees
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. While the ZLOG Program attracts people from around the world to learn and interact at the ZLC and MIT, ZLC, through this scholarship, hopes to attract outstanding future leaders from Spain who want to pursue a career in Logistics. ZLC thereby provides a unique opportunity for Spanish citizens to develop the necessary skills to lead the growth of the Logistic sector in Spain.
- Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure
- Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success,bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Spanish citizenship
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement