Details about Minuteman Scholarship 2022
Minuteman Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by United States Army Reserve and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers full tuition and fees or USD 10,000 for room and board . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers full tuition and fees or USD 10,000 for room and board
Eligibility for Minuteman Scholarship :
- Minuteman Scholarship is available to U.S. citizens
- Applicants must be between 17 to 30 years of age.
- Applicants are required to have a valid MEPS physical.
- He/She must currently be in the Army Reserve.
- Applicants must be eligible for enlistment.
- Current student must have a 2.5 GPA to accept the scholarship.
- Applicants must have a 2.0 GPA to maintain scholarship eligibility
- Applicants must be able to pass APFT.
- Applicants must qualify the AR 600-9 standards.
- He/She is required to pass the MSC commander Interview to be eligible for the Minuteman Scholarship.
- Applicants must have a valid proof of academic major to be considered.
- Applicants need to have evidence of their ACT or SAT scores.
- Applicants are required to have an approved academic major.
- He/She must be a current drilling USAR member.
- USAR members currently in their first or second year of college are also eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must be able to commission before reaching the age of 31.
Benefits for Minuteman Scholarship
- Successful candidates will receive full tuition and fees or USD 10,000 per year for room and board at the participating University of attendance.
- Scholarship recipients also receive a monthly stipend of USD 420, and a yearly book allowance of USD 1,200