Details about Minto Scholarship 2020
Minto Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 18,000 pounds per year + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Scandinavia.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 18,000 pounds per year + Tuition fees
The Minto Scholarship 2020 has been established with a bequest from the estate of Mr Brian Dickinson for the purpose of promoting postgraduate research in economics at the University of Edinburgh. A scholarship is available for the 2020-2021 academic year to applicants who are residents of Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Scandinavia.
- Applicants must be residents of Australia, Canada, New Zealand or Scandinavia.
- Candidates must possess a distinction grade MSc in Economics from a UK University, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- The Scholarship is awarded solely on the basis of academic merit.
- Applications will be judged on academic merit, research statement and fit with the research interests of the School of Economics.
- The scholarship provides approximately 18,000 pounds per year plus tuition fees, and is awarded for four years, subject to satisfactory progress. In return, students will provide teaching assistance of around 120 hours in first year, 180 hours in second year, and 240 hours in third and fourth year.
The last date for Minto Scholarship 2020 application is 30th June 2020.