Details about Minnesota Association Of Public Accountants Scholarship 2016
Minnesota Association Of Public Accountants Scholarship 2016 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Minnesota Association of Public Accountants (MAPA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $750 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Minnesota Association of Public Accountants (MAPA)
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $750
- The Minnesota Association of Public Accountants Scholarship is open to US citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited US school.
- He/She must be a Minnesota resident.
- The scholarship is available to undergraduate students entering their junior year.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Applicants must undertake accounting as their major with the intention to practice in the field of public accounting.
- Applicants with at least a 2.5 or better grade point average will be considered for the Minnesota Association of Public Accountants Scholarship.
- Applicants are required to submit their official transcripts from each school attended.
- Only those transcripts bearing the seal or registrar’s signature of the issuing institution will be accepted.
- The applicant's official transcripts may be submitted with the application form.
- Transcripts can be submitted to MAPA by the issuing institution as well.
- Letter of recommendation must be submitted with the application form.