Details about Merit Scholarships for Incoming First-year Students 2020
Merit Scholarships for Incoming First-year Students 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except US .
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000 per year
Merit Scholarships for Incoming First-year Students 2020 offered by Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis for the international students planning to pursue their undergraduate education at the university. The value of the scholarship is $15,000 per year. The awards are renewable for four years.
- First-year students must submit SAT or ACT scores. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters.
- Applicant must maintain a GPA of 3.0 to renew the scholarships from year to year.
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
To apply for Merit Scholarships for Incoming First-year Students 2020 there is no separate application process. Candidates applying for a course by 15th February 2020 will be automatically considered. Apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration if you plan to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term.