Details about Melbourne School of Engineering Scholarship
Melbourne School of Engineering Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering, Computing and Information. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 - $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 - $20,000
Melbourne School of Engineering Scholarship is offered by the University of Melbourne for students planning to pursue their master's program at the university. The value of the scholarship is between $5,000 - $20,000 paid in half-yearly installments for a maximum of two years.
- Applicant must have applied for a masters program at the Melbourne School of Engineering
- The applicant may hold this scholarship with other scholarships offered by the University of Melbourne or external bodies including government scholarships.
- The scholarship may be deferred to a maximum of one year
- Applicants will be assessed on academic merit, based on the results of their previous degree
To apply for the Melbourne School of Engineering Scholarship, the applicant must register and complete the application process.