Details about Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship, 2017
Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to local Louisville high school seniors and undergraduate students.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship, 2017 are being granted to support students who are making efforts to help others and wish to pursue higher education.
- The scholarship is open US nationals.
- The applicants of Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship, 2017 must be either a local Louisville high school senior who will be entering college.
- Applicants who are local Louisville undergraduate students are also eligible.
- Candidates applying for Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship, 2017 must be accepted into an accredited four-year university or law school in Kentucky in fall 2017.
- Enrollment can be anywhere in the United States.
- Candidates must have secured an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a completed scholarship application form.
- Must submit an essay limited to three pages.
- Candidates must submit their academic transcripts.
- Evidence of legal residency in the United States should be submitted.
- A letter of acceptance from an accredited university or law school in the United States must be submitted.
- Applicants must also submit their birth certificate, passport or permanent residency card.