Details about Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships
Medical Science Graduate Program Scholarships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Alberta, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6500
- Applicant must have an admit to this university for january 2019 as a full-time thesis based graduate student in the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD).In the following departments
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine & Pathology*** (students from Medical Sciences - LMP, ONLY)
- Medical Genetics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
- The applicant is not supposed to take an advantage of any other major award ($13,000 or greater) adjacently to this award.
- Award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration.
- Original copy of the application with signature and required documents are to be submitted to the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Alberta, 2-13 HMRC.
Required Documents : These documents must be sent with the original application form.(Application Form: https://cloudfront.ualberta.ca/-/media/medicine/msgp/msgp-gra-application-form-july-2018.pdf)
- The students upto date transcripts.
- All non UofA transcripts must include a Weighted Average Calculator Form to be completed by the department you are admitted in.
- Must include current UofA transcript even if there are no grades yet.
- Two confidential letters of reference which should be received in a signed and sealed envelope, or e-mailed directly to [email protected]