Details about MDHS Runaboard Optometry Scholarship 2020
MDHS Runaboard Optometry Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Optometry, Vision Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend of AUD 31,200 pa . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend of AUD 31,200 pa
Eligibility for MDHS Runaboard Optometry Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be deemed as eligible for entry to PhD at the University of Melbourne according to standard entry criteria;
- Have an agreed principal supervisor from the Department of Optometry & Vision Sciences, as evidenced by a letter of endorsement as part of the application process;
- Provide a statement of project that aligns with the purpose of the award; and
- Complete and submit all relevant forms and supporting documents.
Value of MDHS Runaboard Optometry Scholarship 2020:
- A fortnightly stipend in line with the value of the Research Training Program (2020 rate is AUD 31,200pa).
The award will be offered to the student based on the following:
- The quality of the statement of proposal and hypotheses;
- The relevance of the statement of proposal to the defined purpose of the award;
- Prior research experience and academic merit.