Details about MBS Scholarships
MBS Scholarships is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Melbourne Business School and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Depends on the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of ADB's developing member countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Depends on the scholarship
- The University of Melbourne is offering scholarships for a full-time MBA program to international applicants to pursue MBA at Melbourne Business School.
- The students eligible for MBA programs are eligible for MBA scholarships.
- The competition for the scholarship is fierce and the applicant should be able to self-fund.
- The applicant's for Asian Development bank, Japan scholarship program, 2018 should be a citizen of member countries of ADB with financial help from Government of Japan.
- The applicants should be under 35 years of age and should return to their home country after the MBA program.
- The ADB's member countries are Tonga, Azerbaijan, India, , Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, , Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Armenia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Bangladesh, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Afghanistan.
- The candidate's for Asian Development bank, Japan scholarship program, 2018 are expected to submit their application before the deadline.
- The applicants selected for Asian Development bank, Japan scholarship program, 2018 get a living allowance every fortnight, airfares, full tuition fees, health care and material expenses.