Details about MBA Women Student Scholarship, 2017
MBA Women Student Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to female students of any nationality.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the tuition fee
The University of Queensland is providing MBA Women Student Scholarship, 2017 to excellent female students who are commencing their MBA program.
- The applicants of MBA Women Student Scholarship, 2017 should have applied and should have received an admit from the university for the MBA program.
- The students should not receive a scholarship from any other business school.
- The scholarship is open only to new students.
- The applicants of MBA Women Student Scholarship, 2017 may also be asked to attend an interview if required through video-conference/skype/phone.
- The students after receiving the scholarship should maintain satisfactory scores throughout the program to continue the funding.
- The candidate should provide a personal statement explaining why they want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School, describing what value they think they will bring to their fellow MBA students, long-term career goals and evidence of their leadership skills and community involvement.
- The statement should be provided within 1000 words with a line spacing of 1.5 spacing and 12 point font.
- Letter of references one from a current or former supervisor or manager and one for character reference.