Details about Mauritius - Africa Scholarships Scheme , 2017
Mauritius - Africa Scholarships Scheme , 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any undergraduate program offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Government of the Republic of Mauritius and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, living expenses , airfare,at the beginning and end of the program . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from member states of African Union.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, living expenses , airfare,at the beginning and end of the program
The Government of Republic of Mauritius is conducting Mauritius - Africa Scholarships Scheme, 2017 to African students.
- Candidates applying for Mauritius - Africa Scholarships Scheme, 2017 must be residents of one of the member states of African Union.
- International residents in Mauritius or Mauritius nationals are ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be above 18 years and should not have reached their 26th birthday by the application deadline.
- Applicants of Mauritius - Africa Scholarships Scheme, 2017 must have finished the end of their secondary school with the following minimum grade requirements:
- 24 points at GCE A - Level which will be computed on the basis of the grades obtained in three Principal subjects: A+=10, A=9, B=8, C=7, D=6 & E=5 or equivalent (or)
- a minimum overall average of 70% or an overall average of, 14/20 or equivalent
- If in the qualifying examination, the language of instruction isn't English, applicants will have to provide a valid test score of IELTS or TOEFL with at least 550 or 5.5 respectively or any other appropriate proof of English Language proficiency.
- Applicants who have already received an undergraduate degree are ineligible to apply.
- Self-funded students who are already pursuing an undergraduate degree in Mauritius are ineligible.
- Candidates cannot apply for Top-up degree programs, Foundation programs, Part-time courses, Distance Education programs, Mixed modes (distance and on-campus learning), Non-accredited courses; or postgraduate programs under the Mauritius - Africa Scholarships Scheme, 2017.
- Certified copies of any post-secondary level qualifications
- Medical certificate to be duly filled and signed by a registered Medical Practitioner
- Certified copies of transcripts of end-of-secondary-school results
- Completed Application Form
- Certified copy of biodata page of passport (if available)
- Certified copies of educational certificates at end-of-secondary-school level
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of letter of conditional offer by a public tertiary education institution in Mauritius (if available) or copy of acknowledgment notice from the TEI that an application has been made