Details about Mattinson Scholarship Program For Students With Disabilities
Mattinson Scholarship Program For Students With Disabilities is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Universities Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian nationals.
- Deadline: 16 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000
- Applicants must b permanent citizen of Canada.
- Applicants are selected only by nominations.
- Universities Canada's member institutions are permitted to submit only one nomination each.
- Scholarships are only intended for physically challenged students.
- Applicants are expected to have 80% of minimum average in their previous semesters.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts of last three semesters.
- Two signed reference letters from two separate individuals and their contact details need to be submitted.
- Applicants must write a 250-word essay, describing their community services, extracurricular activities and their life goals
- Nominee email address is required on the first page of nomination.
- The nomination form must be completed and signed by a representative of the candidate’s university disabilities’ center.