Details about Materials Science Entry Scholarship 2021
Materials Science Entry Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to £3,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to £3,500
The Materials Science Entry Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students in Metallurgy and Materials in recognition of academic achievement, based on academic performance at A level.
Eligibility criteria for the Materials Science Entry Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must enroll in eligible undergraduate course of study.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic record.
Candidates are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
Value of the Materials Science Entry Scholarship, 2021:
This scholarship awarded as a contribution to tuition fees and is valued depending on A level academic achievement, as follows:
- A*A*A: £3,500
- A*AA: £2,500 – both where the A* grades are in mathematics and/or an experimental science.
- AAA: £1,500 (available to the top 5 AAA students based on entry qualification marks and interview).
Deadline of the Materials Science Entry Scholarship, 2021:
The Materials Science Entry Scholarship, 2021 is Open all year.