Details about Masters Scholarships For US Residents 2022
Masters Scholarships For US Residents 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US residents .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees
- The University of Manchester is offering scholarships for the US residents to pursue master's course at the University.
- The candidates applying for Masters scholarships for US residents should be residents of the US.
- The applicants should have an offer of a place for the master's program at the University.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The applicants who are eligible and who hold an offer from the university will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Masters scholarships for US residents should have an excellent academic record.
- The applicants should have or be on track to obtain a 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- The candidates are expected to previously study at a University with a strong academic reputation.
- The applicants should be able to contribute to the master's program and its diverse academic and cultural profile.
- The recipients of Masters scholarships for US residents 2017 get £10,000 towards the tuition fees.