Details about Masters On Integrated Drylands Management
Masters On Integrated Drylands Management is offered for Masters degree in the field of Masters in Integrated Drylands Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by United Nations University Institute of Water, Environment and Health (UNU-INWEH) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US $6000 . This scholarship is open for: Candidates from Developing countries are eligible.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: United Nations University Institute of Water, Environment and Health (UNU-INWEH)
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US $6000
- Interested applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at one of the Programme partner institutes.
- He/She must have completed their basic course work.
- Candidates pursuing Master’s programme at a recognized university outside the Programme partners may be eligible to apply, provided they have completed their basic coursework.
- Applicants can contact the Programme partner institute directly to enquire about their arrangements and options available.
- Candidates are required to be competent in the related research methodologies, computer skills and laboratory
- Applicants are required to be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Applicants with work experience in dryland management are preferred.
- Applicants registered with Programme partner, have an obligation to provide proof of completion of their primary coursework.
- Applicants registered outside Programme partner, must provide the same proof as above and confirm the link between the current university and of the MSc Programme partners.
- Applicants must submit all their academic transcripts from every institution they attended.
- Applicants must provide a detailed report of their MSc research proposal.
- Candidates must submit two official supporting reference letters, one of them must be from a current supervisor.
- Non-English speaking applicants are required to provide a valid evidence of English proficiency. e.g. TOEFL score, English certificate.