Details about Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2017
Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected courses . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 200,800 RMB per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from developing countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 200,800 RMB per year
The Chinese Government is offering Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2017 for students to pursue Master's program in one of the 7 most leading Chinese universities.
- Applicants must be both mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must be born after September 1, 1972, and not be over 45 years old.
- Candidates applying for Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2017 must have received at least a Bachelor degree and 3 years of work experience.
- Applicants must have some educational or professional experience in a field relative to the course applied for.
- Applicants working in a research institute, company or government agency and those working as a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or excellent in scientific researches are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship, 2017 must be proficient in English.
- Applicants must have a strong development potential and be willing to promote exchanges and cooperation between their home country and China.
- Candidates that are currently studying in China or previous winners of Chinese Government Scholarship are ineligible to apply.
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement of research in at least 500 words in English
- Academic transcripts and copies of bachelor’s degree certificates
- .English proficiency certificates
- Signed application form with a photo (2 inches)
- Employment verification
- Copy of personal information page of passport
Details of the courses:
- The Master of Laws (LL.M) Program in Chinese Law - Peking University
- International Master of Public Health (IMPH) Program - Tsinghua University
- Master of International Economic Cooperation - University of International Business and Economics
- Master of China Studies - Zhejiang University
- The LL.M Program in International Economic Law - East China University of Political Science and Law
- MBA Program for Developing Countries - South China University of Technology
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Master of International Finance (AMIF）- University of International Business and Economics
- Master’s Program of One-Belt-Road Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (MOSI) - Southeast University