Details about Aalto University's Master of Science in Technology or Architecture scholarships in Finland, 2019
Aalto University's Master of Science in Technology or Architecture scholarships in Finland, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Science in Technology, Architecture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Aalto University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Provides 100% or 50% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA students.
- Deadline: 11 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Provides 100% or 50% of the tuition fee
Aalto University is offering Master of Science in Technology or Architecture scholarships, 2019 to non-EU/EEA students.
Eligibility for Master of Science in Technology or Architecture scholarships, 2019:
- Candidates with a relevant degree from a university or a university of applied sciences can apply directly for Master of Science in Technology or Architecture scholarships, 2019.
- Applicants must have received a 3– 4year bachelor’s degree from a university or the equivalent education.
- Applicants for Master of Science in Technology or Architecture scholarships, 2019 must have received their polytechnic degree from Finnish university of applied sciences.
- Candidates are also eligible to apply if they have completed a polytechnic degree in an EU country and if it entitles the student to apply for a University-level Master's degree in the country in question.
- Candidates who have received their Master's degree are not eligible to apply.
The following documents must be submitted by the student along with the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit an officially attested copy of a Bachelor's degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies.
- An official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it.
- If applicable an authorized translation of the transcript of records or degree certificate/diploma must be provided.
- A CV must be submitted by the student either as a pdf file uploaded in the application system (the file name must be in format CV_Lastname_ApplicationID.pdf) or as a printed copy attached to the hard copy of the application
- Applicants must include a copy of their passport or an official identification indicating their citizenship.
- Students applying must demonstration their language proficiency, i.e. language test scores.
- Candidates must submit their portfolio (for those applying to the study options in the field of architecture or landscape architecture).
Value of Architecture Scholarship:
- The recipient of the Scholarship will get 100% or 50% of the tuition fee as the award.