Details about Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022
Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any discipline. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by International Students House and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Ranges between £400-£600 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Ranges between £400-£600
The Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund was set up in 1986 and is named after the founder of International Students House – Mary Trevelyan. MTF is a small fund from which a grant or a loan (up to £1,000) can be made available to either international students studying at a Higher Education Institution in London or any full-time student (including British students) who are a resident at ISH.
Eligibility for the Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022 :
- Interested applicants for Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022 must be studying at an accredited Higher Education Institution in London.
- Candidates must study at Institutions that hold a membership with the International Students House.
- Only those applicants who require financial assistance due to unexpected circumstances are taken into consideration for Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022.
- Funds can be availed by current students only.
- Evidence of applications to / awards from a university’s hardship fund would strengthen an application.
- Either an ISH resident (of any nationality) OR a non-British student at an Institution that holds membership with ISH
Value of Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022 :
- The successful applicants of Mary Trevelyan Hardship Fund 2022 will receive an award which Ranges between £400-£600.
- This award can usually be used to cover tuition fees.
- Preference will be given to students in their final year of study
- Evidence of applications to / awards from a university’s hardship fund would strengthen an application