Details about Marie Sklodowska-Curie PhD fellowships, 2017
Marie Sklodowska-Curie PhD fellowships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Glycomics . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 10 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Ph.D. fellowships, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue Ph.D. in glycobiology at the University.
- Candidates applying for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Ph.D. fellowships, 2017 must be in the first four years of their research career.
- Applicants must not have resided in Denmark for more than a year over the past 3 years.
- Applicants must have received a Master's degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, biology or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in written and oral English is required.
- Applicants are required to possess experimental laboratory experience.
- Applicants of Marie Sklodowska-Curie Ph.D. fellowships, 2017 who have international publications and research experience related to the fields mentioned will be preferred.
The applicants of Marie Sklodowska-Curie Ph.D. fellowships, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Motivation for the application in not more than 1 A4 page
- List of publications
- Copies of MSc diploma and grade transcripts
- A brief review of research that is previously conducted for MSc thesis or equivalent
- 2-3 referees with their names, e-mails, telephone numbers, and addresses