Details about Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF) for Developing Countries 2022
Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF) for Developing Countries 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Marie SkÅ‚odowska-Curie Actions and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Financial support for 12-24 months . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of developing countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Financial support for 12-24 months
Top-class researchers from Third Countries are welcome to work on projects in Europe. This helps to develop research cooperation between Europe and other parts of the world – to everybody’s benefit. Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships are specially designed to encourage these moves.
• Researchers from Third Countries are eligible for an IIF. That means countries that are neither EU Member States nor Associated Countries.
• Must have either a doctoral degree or at least 4 years’ full-time equivalent research experience, after obtaining a degree permitting you to embark on a doctorate. But that is the minimum. The more experience you have, the better will be your chances of being accepted for this action.
• Your application for an IIF should be made in liaison with the organisation or institution that would be willing to host you in Europe. Host organisations can be universities, research centres or companies.
Note: See the complete eligibility criteria in the work programme which can be downloaded from the call page.
visit the official website for more information.