Details about Marie-Curie Early-Stage Researcher Position, Technical University Of Munich (TUM), 2017
Marie-Curie Early-Stage Researcher Position, Technical University Of Munich (TUM), 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Theoretical particle physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Munich and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 21 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a competitive salary and benefits
The Technical University of Munich is offering Marie-Curie Early-Stage Researcher positions.
The candidates will be working towards Ph.D. in theoretical particle physics and will be involved in searches for New Physics and their implications beyond the standard model.
- The candidates applying for Marie-Curie Early-Stage Researcher position, Technical University of Munich (TUM), 2017 should have a full-time four-year university degree.
- The applicants should have full-time research experience for a maximum of four years after receiving their degree.
- The research experience should help them to begin their doctorate in their home country or the country where they did their degree.
- The candidates should have English proficiency.
- The applicants who have Ph.D. are not eligible.
- The candidates who have been in Germany from 30 Sep 2014 to 30 Sep 2016 for more than 12 months are not eligible.
- The applicants for Marie-Curie Early-Stage Researcher position, Technical University of Munich (TUM), 2017 should submit two recommendation letter which should give an overview of the applicants' academic or professional achievements.
- The candidates should also submit a curriculum vitae and a publications list.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of Marie-Curie Early-Stage Researcher position, Technical University of Munich (TUM), 2017 get a competitive salary and benefits.
- The selected candidates will be offered employment contract for 3 years while working towards their Ph.D.