Details about Manchester Law School Scholarships
Manchester Law School Scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Bar Professional Training Course, Graduate Diploma in Law, LLM and Legal Practice Course. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Manchester Metropolitan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding depending on the application . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding depending on the application
Manchester Law School is offering schoalrships for Bar Professional Training Course, Graduate Diploma in Law, LLM and Legal Practice Courses starting in September 2018.
Graduate Diploma in Law Scholarship:
- Three scholarships of £2000 each towards the tuition fees.
- The applicant must apply by midnight on the 31st August 2018, once he/she has accepted your place and paid the deposit.
- Application form available on the website.
Legal Practice Course:
- Scholarship information for September 2018 batch to be announced soon.
Bar Professional Training Course Scholarship:
- The BPTC Scholarships are open to candidates for the BPTC and the LLM in Legal Practice at the Bar (combined LLM/BPTC).
- Available awards:
- One award of £4000
- Two awards of £3000
- Three awards of £1000
- Applications for the Bar Professional Training Course Scholarships are based on the admission application, there are no additional forms to complete. To be considered for scholarship, candidaye must place Manchester Metropolitan University as the first or second choice provider in the first round of applications (ends Wednesday 17th January 2018).
- If the applicant is considered for scholarship, he/she will be notified when offers are released on Wednesday 7th March 2018. He/she will then be invited to attend a scholarship interview on Wednesday 21st March 2018. Assessment will be based on your BPTC application and interview.