Details about Management School Master's Scholarship
Management School Master's Scholarship is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Lancaster University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2023 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2023 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to MBA programmes are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-master programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as 'Overseas' or 'International' fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2023 entry, it is possible to combine the Lancaster Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, if an applicant is eligible for both scholarships.