Details about Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship 2018
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Polymer Science & Technology, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Computer Science and Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Living allowance + Tuition fees + Internship opportunities + Employment opportunities . This scholarship is open for: Open to Malaysian nationals.
- Deadline: 04 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Living allowance + Tuition fees + Internship opportunities + Employment opportunities
- Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship is open to Malaysian citizens
- Applicants must have excellent academic merit in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as an undergraduate programme.
- Candidates are required to be a full-time student at an IPTA/local IPTS.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS.
- Candidates who demonstrate active participation in extracurricular activities is preferred.
- He/She must not receive any other financial aid, scholarship or award.
- Applicant should provide two credible guarantors.
- Applicants can choose to pursue non-technical and technical courses related to the rubber industry.
- Applicants of Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council Scholarship are provided with Tuition fees.
- A basic living allowance is granted to students.
- Internship opportunities are offered to outstanding students.
- After graduation, applicants are given employment opportunities with the industry.