Details about Mahidol-Norway Scholarship
Mahidol-Norway Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Human Rights. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by Mahidol University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Variable . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationalities of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Variable
The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with Mahidol University, is proud to provide full scholarships for citizens in selected ASEAN countries, including: Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. Female candidates are encouraged to apply to study in the MA in Human Rights (international program) and Ph.D in Human Rights and Peace Studies (international program) at the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University.
Full scholarships are awarded for citizens in selected ASEAN countries.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 or equivalent.
- Candidates must have English language proficiency, with an IELTS score of 6.5 or above is required with no band below 6.0.
- Candidate must be a citizens in selected ASEAN countries, including: Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are attached to a research center or academic institution, or have experience with NGOs, human rights institutions or private human rights/peace entities.
- Exceptions to the above qualifications may be made by the Program Committee and the Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates from minority and marginalized groups.
Number of awards offered: There is one MA Norwegian scholarship available for 2016/2017.