Details about Magna Carta Law Scholarships, 2017
Magna Carta Law Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of LLB. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 /year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU students.
- Deadline: 28 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000 /year
Royal Holloway, University of London offers two Magna Carta Law Scholarships for new undergraduate students in LLB.
- Magna Carta Law Scholarships is open to the Students of Home and EU.
- The student must have minimum grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
- Should also possess a strong Scholarship Statement.
- The academic background of the candidate is considered and the documents should be submitted supporting the same.
- The student must have received an admit to LLB Law at Royal Holloway.
- The number of scholarships available is five.