Details about Macquarie University Scholarships For PhD Program
Macquarie University Scholarships For PhD Program is offered for PhD degree in the field of Nanobiotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Macquarie University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partially funded . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partially funded
- The candidate applying should be from backgrounds related to Biochemical Chemistry, Protein Biochemistry or Biophysical Chemistry.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate for undertaking laboratory work.
- Communication skills of the candidate should be excellent.
- If the applicants are prospective PhD students, they should have completed Master of Research (MRes) degree, MPhil or other 2 year Masters degree equivalent to Macquarie University’s degree.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- The English language proficiency of the candidate is considered and the candidate is expected to meet the requirement mentioned by the university, with scores being TOEFL (CBT) of 237, TOEFL (pBT) of 580, TOEFL (iBT) of 92 or IELTS of 6.5.