Details about MAB Young Scientists Awards
MAB Young Scientists Awards is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Ecosystems, Natural Resources and Biodiversity. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$ 5,000 towards Research . This scholarship is open for: Open to Developed Country nationals only in exceptional cases.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$ 5,000 towards Research
- Candidates from developed countries are eligible for scholarships only in exceptional cases.
- Scholarship applications must be applied on the MAB Young Scientists Award application form in English or French.
- Applications must be recommended by the applicant's MAB National Committee.
- MAB National Committee endorses two applications per year from candidates who are 40 years of age and not older than that.
- Projects carried out in biosphere reserves designated under the Man and the potential biosphere reserves or Biosphere Programme is given priority.
- Applicants are required to complete the Research supported by an Award with two years time.
- Applicants must accept to handover reports of Award-funded research to their MAB National Committees and the MAB Secretariat in Paris.
- Candidates are required to agree to the possibility of publishing the results of their research by UNESCO.
- International travel expenses are not covered under these Awards.