Details about Maastricht University SBE Non-EU Scholarship, 2017
Maastricht University SBE Non-EU Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business and Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Maastricht University (UM) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees + visa costs + travel costs + insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationalities of non-EU/EEA countries.
- Deadline: 05 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fees + visa costs + travel costs + insurance
Maastricht University SBE Non-EU Scholarship, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue a three-year bachelor's program.
- Candidates must be from any non-EU/EEA countries and not have a passport for a country in the EU/EEA region.
- Applicants of Maastricht University SBE Non-EU Scholarship, 2017 must be accepted to one of the SBE bachelor’s program: International Business, Economics, and Business Economics.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2017).
- An overall GPA of at least 70% is required.
- Applicants of Maastricht University SBE Non-EU Scholarship, 2017 must qualify for a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
- In making its assessment, the SBE Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programs, the status of the foreign institution, average grades, and motivation.