Details about LSE Lee Family Scholarship, 2018
LSE Lee Family Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Accounting, Economics, Finance . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of China and Hong Kong.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Deadline: 26 Apr 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £15,000
- Applicants for LSE Lee Family Scholarship, 2018 should be nationals of, domiciled in mainland China or Hong Kong SAR.
- Students can apply for taught master's programs within Department of Accounting, the Department of Economics or the Department of Finance.
- Candidates applying for LSE Lee Family Scholarship, 2018 must have received either a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission from LSE.
- Applicants for LSE Lee Family Scholarship, 2018 must be full-time students on a one-year taught master's program.
- A Scholarship of £15,000 is provided.