Details about LSBU International Undergraduate Law Scholarship, 2017
LSBU International Undergraduate Law Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by London South Bank University (LSBU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the British.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000
London South Bank University is offering LSBU International Undergraduate Law Scholarship, 2017 worth £2,000 to international fee paying students.
- Applicants of LSBU International Undergraduate Law Scholarship, 2017 must have received a valid offer of a place on one of the following programs offered by the University:
- LLB (Hons) Business Law
- LLB (Hons) Human Rights
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Criminal Law
- LLB (Hons) Entertainment and Media Law
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Family Law
- Applicants should be classed as 'international' for fee purposes.
- The duration of the program must be at least 1 year and be taught on campus at LSBU.
- Candidates applying for LSBU International Undergraduate Law Scholarship, 2017 must pass each year of the LLB program taken with at least an average mark equivalent to Second Class Lower Division.
- Students who are repeating either whole or part of the academic year are ineligible.
- The scholarship will be withdrawn if the information in the documents provided is found out to be false.
- Candidates in bad financial standing or those in receipt of other LSBU scholarship or overseas institution discount will be considered ineligible to claim the scholarship.
- Continuing students who are already registered at the LSBU will not be eligible to apply.
- Recipients of the scholarship will also qualify for the 5% Early Payment Discount if they pay the overseas tuition fees in full by the deadline mentioned.