Details about Lorne-Giroux Fund Scholarship
Lorne-Giroux Fund Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $4,000
- Be registered in the masters or doctoral program at the Faculty of Law in the fall 2022 semester;
- As part of his study program, present a research project or have carried out research in environmental law, land use planning law, and local authority law;
- The research subject should preferably focus on domestic law, which includes problems relating to the application in the domestic law of international or transnational rules.
Submission of the file
The file must contain:
- The completed student application form
- The final transcript of marks upon graduation from the bachelor's or master's degree, depending on whether the candidate is at the master's or doctoral level
- The most recent transcript of the current program (Capsule version accepted)
- A letter of approximately two pages on the subject of the dissertation, essay or thesis, its interest as well as the timetable for the work.
- The resume
The list of sources of funding already obtained during the last school year
Complete applications must be sent by email only before October 2, 2022 , at 11:59 p.m. , to Bourses@fd.ulaval.ca .
Please indicate in the subject “Application for the Lorne-Giroux scholarship 2022”.
It is strongly recommended that documents be converted to PDF format, grouped and compressed when sending.
Any file that is incomplete or received after the period indicated as the deadline will be rejected.
Please note that the Faculty will only communicate with the person selected at the end of the evaluation process.