Details about Long Term Awards In The Arts And Heritage Conservation
Long Term Awards In The Arts And Heritage Conservation is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music, Management, History of Art, Geography, Film studies, Environment Studies, Cinema & Society. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers accommodation+living costs+fees+international fares . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers accommodation+living costs+fees+international fares
- Applicants must be Indian citizens living in India.
- Candidates should be between the age group of 25 and 38 years.
- Applicants must hold a first degree, professional qualification or diploma in their specialization.
- Applicants with working experience are preferred.
- Candidates who have not received a CWIT grant for the last five years are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must include a statement of purpose limited to two pages.
- The statement of purpose should clearly state on which course you intend to take up, what you want to do while in the UK and how will you put this to use on your return to India.
- Applicants must submit a valid IELTS Certificate.
- Candidates must provide proof of offer from a University.
- Applicants can submit their portfolio in either CD/DVD or hard copy format.