Details about LLM Global Trade Scholarship
LLM Global Trade Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of LLM global trade program. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £16,602 per annum. . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £16,602 per annum.
- Applicants must have at least a 2:1 degree in law or a cognate discipline, and ideally a Masters's degree (with an average program mark of no less than 65%, UK grading scale or international equivalent).
- A recognized English language qualification is required. IELTS score of 7.0 overall, or equivalent.
How to apply
- Identify a research priority area and potential supervisor(s) on the FBL research overview page and the FBL staff page.
- Prepare your research proposal. This should ideally happen in consultation with your potential supervisor. In the first instance, you should contact a potential supervisor with initial ideas to confirm they are willing to support your application.
- Please submit your application online.
- When prompted use the reference number 2022-OCT-FBL-INLAW-03
- Supporting documentation: you will need to upload your research proposal, all your degree certificates, and transcripts, and your proof of English language proficiency as attachments to your application so please have these available when you complete the application form.
References: you will need to provide details of two referees as part of your application. At least one referee must be an academic referee from the institution that conferred your highest degree. Your referee will be asked for a reference at the time you submit your application, so please ensure that your nominated referees are willing and able to provide references within 14 days of your application being submitted.