Details about LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020
LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Liverpool and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,000 pounds
LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020 is available to non-EU international students at the University of Liverpool who have excellent degree results.
Eligibility for LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020:
To be eligible for the award-
- The applicant must hold an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the ‘overseas’ rate.
- The applicant must be starting the LLB Law for Graduates programme in the academic year 2020/21.
Application Process for LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020:
- Interested students do not need to make an application to be considered for this scholarship. Students holding offers for this programme will be automatically considered for this award and awardees will be notified by e-mail shortly after.
Value of LLB for Graduates Scholarship 2020:
- New, non-EU international students starting the full-time LLB Law for Graduates degree programme in September 2020 and who have achieved excellent degree results will be considered for one of two awards of 1,000 pounds.