Details about LGMD Awareness Scholarship
LGMD Awareness Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Jain Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial Funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 25 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial Funding
- Applicants must be between the age of 17 to 30.
- Applicants are required to be former or current high school or college students.
- Interested applicants must be enrolled in recognized US institution; it could be colleges, universities, graduate schools, law schools, medical schools and vocational schools.
- Selection of candidates is based on their academic performance.
- The panel evaluates leadership experience and participation in extracurricular activities of the applicants.
- Applicants have to spread awareness of the disorder among 25-100 individuals.
- Applicant must submit completed application form.
- Applicants must include academic transcripts.
- Include answers two short essay questions in 250 words.
- Applicant must list out any participation in extracurricular activities.