Details about Leeds College Of Music Bursary in UK, 2022
Leeds College Of Music Bursary in UK, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Leeds College of Music and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £400-£800 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the nationals of UK.
- Deadline: 29 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £400-£800
The Leeds College of Music is offering Leeds College Of Music Bursary to students of lower income from the UK .
Eligibility for Leeds College Of Music Bursary in UK, 2022:
- The applicants must be a citizen of United Kingdom.
- The applicants for Leeds College Of Music Bursary should apply for income assessed student finance to be considered eligible.
- The candidate's household income will be obtained from the income assessed part of the maintenance loan.
- The applicants need not apply for this bursary. They will be assessed automatically.
Value of Leeds College Of Music Bursary in UK, 2022:
- The recipients of Leeds College Of Music Bursary with the household income of £25,000 or less will get £800.
- The recipients of Leeds College Of Music Bursary with the household income of £25,001 - £42,620 get £400.
- The applicants will be paid in three installments, 25% in November, 50% in February, and 25% in May.