Details about Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarship, 2017
Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National University of Singapore (NUS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, S$3,500 + Tuition and Miscellaneous Student Fees + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, S$3,500 + Tuition and Miscellaneous Student Fees + other benefits
The National University of Singapore is offering Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarship, 2017 to graduate students with leadership, academic excellence, and a commitment to service.
- The scholarship is open to graduate students.
- Applicants who demonstrate academic excellence will be preferred for Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarship, 2017.
- Applicants with leadership skills and who are committed to service are highly preferred.
- Candidates who have graduated with an undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Honours or equivalent are considered.
- Applicants of Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarship, 2017 must have been offered admission to a doctoral research program at NUS.
- Candidates must be eligible for MOE Subsidy.
- Successful candidates will be awarded a monthly stipend of S$3,500.
- Miscellaneous Student Fees and Tuition Fee at the University.
- An annual book allowance of S$500 is provided.
- For International Students a one-off air travel allowance of S$3,000.
- Applicants are also provided with a one-off laptop allowance of S$1,500.