Details about Law And Finance Partial Scholarships, 2017
Law And Finance Partial Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law and Finance . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, one third of the tuition fee only . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, one third of the tuition fee only
The School of Economics and Finance and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) are offering scholarships to outstanding full-time candidates.
- The applicants for Law and Finance Partial Scholarships, 2017 should have applied for the MSc Law and Finance program by 13 February 2017.
- The candidates are required to have an offer of place n the above-mentioned full-time program.
- The applicants with an offer for the part-time program are not eligible.
- The candidates should inform the University if they have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving it.
- The applicants for Law and Finance Partial Scholarships, 2017 should apply for the scholarship via online link specified.
- The candidates must submit a statement in not more than 1000 words in response to why they want to study for an MSc Law and Finance at the Queen Mary University of London, what will they bring to the program, and why should they be awarded the scholarship focusing on their academic achievements and financial need.
- The candidates applying for Law and Finance Partial Scholarships, 2017 will be selected based on their academic merit.
- The applicants will be assessed on the basis of their financial need, professional achievements, and the statement submitted.