Details about Latsis Foundation postgraduate Scholarships, 2017
Latsis Foundation postgraduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Naval and Maritime Studies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to Greek students .
- Deadline: 07 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Latsis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships, 2017 are open to students who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in Naval and Maritime Studies at a Greek University or other universities around the world.
- Applicants of Latsis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships, 2017 should possess Diploma of their high school in Greece and higher education degree from public institutions in Greece or other foreign universities/institutions.
- An average of at least eight (8.00) or 80% of the scale in their undergraduate degree is expected from the graduates abroad.
- The upper age limit is 28 years for the applicants of the scholarship.
- Candidates applying for Latsis Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships, 2017 should provide an evidence of economic inability to cover the course fee.
- The place of study must be different from the place of residence of the applicant.
- The postgraduate program must be chosen from universities in Greece or other European countries.
- A copy of ID or passport
- Copy of University/TEI degree or certificate of completion of studies by the Secretariat and transcripts
- Certificate Series Classification Graduation University/School (for those who already obtained a degree)
- Confirmation position from the graduate program
- Copy of curriculum of the postgraduate program
- Contact details of two professors of the department in which the applicant finished his/her undergraduate degree
- Abstract in at most 200 words
- Electronic portfolio (for Architecture, Fine and Applied Arts candidates)
- Brief explanation of the financial situation of the candidate and their plan to cover the costs
- Statement of purpose in at most 500 words
- Copy of high school diploma
- Clearing income tax statement for the last 2 years
- Certificate of family status
- Official confirmation from the OAED (if guardians/parents are unemployed)
- signed the special affirmation Foundation form
- Electronic form of passport/ID type photograph
- Any other document that provides evidence of existence of social criteria