Details about Lancaster University Faculty 1+3 Scholarship, 2017-18
Lancaster University Faculty 1+3 Scholarship, 2017-18 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Arts & Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Lancaster University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A fees bursary plus £15,000 maintenance . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU applicants .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A fees bursary plus £15,000 maintenance
- The Lancaster University is offering scholarships UK and EU applicants to undertake a master's program followed by a Ph.D. program in the faculty of arts and social sciences.
- The candidates applying for Lancaster University Faculty 1+3 Scholarship, 2017-18 should be citizens of UK and EU.
- The applicants should have an offer of a place to study at the University.
- The candidates should apply for the program on which they are not already registered.
- The applicants for Lancaster University Faculty 1+3 Scholarship, 2017-18 with conditional offer should meet all the conditions to receive the scholarship.
- The candidates should undertake work in their Department, as a condition of their award.
- The applicants who are holders of UK Research Council studentships will not be given the scholarships.
- The candidates applying for Lancaster University Faculty 1+3 Scholarship, 2017-18, who do not undertake any work in the department get fees only, and fees plus £5,000 for those taking up to 3 hours per week, and plus £5,000 < up to 6 hours per week.