Details about KU International Excellence Award, 2021
KU International Excellence Award, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Kansas (KU/Kansas) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year). . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year).
The University of Kansas offers students the platform to push the boundaries of knowledge, transform the academic experience, and create solutions through innovative research.
Eligibility criteria for the KU International Excellence Award, 2021:
- Applicants must be admitted to KU as a new student (must apply to be admitted).
- Applicants must be seeking a degree at KU.
- Applicants must meet the GPA requirements for the scholarship.
To be considered, you must have a 3.5 GPA and provide the following by February 1:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
Value of the KU International Excellence Award, 2021:
A full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year). The KU International Excellence Award is available for first year students who begin studies in the fall term.